Here’s something to make your heart rate increase. The premier digital wallpaper from the BYU College of Nursing is now available for you to download on your desktop computer or laptop. It features a beautiful design using the college’s logo, with a focus on the Healer’s art. So whether you are learning or applying this concept, its message will help you recall your purpose as a nurse. Subtle icons also remind you to connect with the college in its social media efforts.
- Click on 1920 x 1080 image (it will open in the same screen)
- Right-click on mouse button to select ‘Save image as…’
- Choose directory or location to place file, such as Desktop or Pictures folder
- From File Explorer, find saved image and right-click on it; select ‘Set as desktop background’
- You may have to adjust the image if your Windows defaults stretch or tile it: right-click anywhere on your desktop and select ‘Personalize’ then ‘Desktop Background’ link at bottom of window. Adjust the Picture Position to ‘Fit’ and Save Changes.
- Click on 2880 x 1800 image (it will open in the same screen)
- Drag image to desktop to save, then place in iPhoto or Pictures folder as desired
- Open System Preferences and select Desktop & Screen Saver
- Select the image from your saved location; based on system defaults, choose ‘Fit to Screen’ from drop-down menu and close system screens
We are not sure of the interest level for this item. If you would like us to consider additional screen sizes (or even mobile versions), please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.